OOIDA

OOIDA (Owner Operators Independent Drivers Association) is the only lobbyists truckers have in Washington DC. They support drivers. They go to bat for us, even on local levels, and against trucking companies who screw drivers. Please support them. I think there membership is only $45 a year, and they send you the LandLine magazine which is packed full of great info, comments, and stories.

Saturday, September 19, 2015

I just added a little dude on this blog that is supposed to show the weather for Duluth, MN. 
I feel bad for southern drivers who have to deal with the high heat.  Years ago, in TX, in 110 degree temp, I lost my grip on the grab bar and damned near fell out of my truck because of natural reflexes, my hand let go because the grab bar was so hot.
If it gets 80 up here, it's too hot.  90 is going to kill me.  Good thing it only happens one or two days a year.
Anyway, pay-back is winter, the snow, the cold.
I thinks I am actually going to miss menopause.  It kept me worm in the winter.
Talk at you later.......It was 47 last night.  I think I better start shutting the windows.

No comments:

Post a Comment